Join Our Team
Geylang East Home for The Aged
GEHA is a non-profit organisation founded in December 1978 as a voluntary welfare organization to provide quality care for the elderly. We are a registered society under the Societies Act, an approved Institution of a Public Character (IPC Number: 000389) and a full member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS).
WE ARE HIRING
#1 – Program Assistant / Program Coordinator
Centre: Geylang East Senior Care Centre – located in Aljunied Crescent
About The Role
- To plan, co-ordinate and implement programs and activities that will promote active participation and contribute to the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of the elderly with dementia
- Supervise and assist senior clients in their activities of daily living, personal hygiene and grooming, showering, feeding, transferring, toileting, mobility assistance.
- Coordination of matters concerning centre, programmes, clients and their next of kin / caregiver
- Assist the Manager in daily operation of the centre including administrative and logistical support
- Perform any other duties as and when assign
– ITE Higher NITEC, ‘A’ Levels, or Polytechnic Diploma
– Requires strong interpersonal, communication skills, both verbal and written,
organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve results under pressure
– Passion and dedication to work with Seniors
– High integrity, and resilience
– Good team player
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet
– Strong initiative and drive
Preferred achievements / characteristics:
– Diligence, positive, and independent
– Passion in social work field
Interested applicants are to email their resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Working Hours: Mon to Fri, from 8am to 5.30pm
Job Type: Full-Time (Permanent)
96, Aljunied Crescent